Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Shower Game Family Feud

What would I do if I had cancer

WHAT TO DO IF I HAD CANCER Dr. Julian Whitaker, MD
Alternatives to traditional cancer treatment.

Cancer! Perhaps no other diagnosis is most feared. However, many people fear the treatment options as much as the disease itself - and rightly so! Conventional therapy against cancer and is toxic disumanante - and all in all, it does not work. Its reliance on aggressive methods, invasive and toxic such as surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy is based on the mistaken paradigm that the body must be purged of cancer in any way possible. This seemed reasonable in 1890 when Dr. William Halstead performed the first radical mastectomy, but it proved so wrong in the last century that continue to believe in these methods is more than a malicious act that an honest mistake.
In this article, I'm not going to say what you should do if you had cancer, only you can make that decision. However I will tell you what I would do if I had cancer. Equally important, I will tell you what not to do. To begin with I would not accept the diagnosis of cancer as a death sentence, do not swallow anything the I would give my doctors. Do some research of alternative treatments has become the only expert on my health. In short, fighting for my life with all means at my disposal.
The strategies adopted to combat cancer are similar to the strategies I would use to combat any serious physical condition such as heart disease or diabetes: diet modification, targeted nutritional supplements and other natural therapies. The beauty of these therapies is that they can be used in conjunction with any other treatment - conventional or alternative - to which you choose to be exposed. Together will give your body a better chance to heal itself fighting. For starters let's look my anti-cancer diet. continues
http://www.edgarcayce.it/media/Cosa% 20farei.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment