Thursday, January 27, 2011

Difference Between Wet And Dry Liners

ER PRO SLICE



And Lazio prayed to the Lord: "Lord, add a commandment for me"
and the Lord appeared and roared: "Moses" and again called for
"Moseeeè!"
and shook the walls of Paradise "MOSEEEEE '"
Lazio thank the' happy 'thank you Lord Thanks! "
and the man roared again: "mo nte if you see it go fuck yourself"


Jesus raised his hand, nodded to Hernanes and said, "connecting ..."
Hernanes raised his hand, nodded and said to Jesus "colleague"
Jesus lowered his hand and said, "connect this"



And then Peter, give up his nets to become fishers of men, he turned to Jesus and said Biava ar pound sign as we do?



But the most amazing miracle was when he turned water into applicant paa Rome.



But Lazio were tough people.
Ao, bongo ar third day did not believe it yet. For this
liechnsterzneur how the fuck would you call first-hand.


But Jesus was a good man. Pardon the
Lazio.
After all had many things in common. Some
Madonna who raised ...


What then Jesus as a child showing his authority.
Like when he said to the priests the immortal sentence: I know the applicant under three Rome olé!

It was the Flood and the Lord said to Noah
then, the list is this
A dog, a dog a cat a cat

A horse, a mare
an ostrich, Biava ...

I looked Floccari
Lazio said.
"made them the next time your cock" and walked
cross on his shoulder.

The fury of the Lord was really overwhelming at times.
Whole villages wiped out by Radu, so ... in the blink of an eye


And the Lord said
woman you give birth in pain to work with you man

sweat and you lose on penalty Lazio



Adam looked at the apple on the tree and then looked at the serpent and then looked
Eva
and then asked, we have seen Floccari?


Zarate was furious with Judah.
"I saw you know that I kissed another!"


Tired of losing ever, Lazio on Calvary doubled the man marking on Jesus ..

The Lord saw the shirt of Lazio and said
"Mesa is that here I have to change the wallpaper


Moses to impress the Egyptians opened the Red Sea.
He said to them: "this is more or less ar derby je Famo always an ass like that."

The Lord sometimes make mistakes. Like when
Zarate exchange for modeling clay with the shit.


The Lord looked at the standings and then looked at the Ottobar
of January and said to Jesus
"Mr. hourglass NpO streets here," The Lord saw


Biava and thought
mesa that I have to invent as well as truffles "

Jesus always wakes up early.
set the alarm clock at seven. And the seven five
passed it to Reja.
Fixed.


The Lord looked at the Monte Mario
Lotito saw, saw Tare, saw the long-haired
and said to Jesus
"Mo is enough, I'll take off the account to my PC!"

At that time Herod reigned in Judaea. A
Formello Jerod instead.

The Lord thought the loyalty of Lazio who call upon him, who went to pray in the church, who were always trying
and said to himself: "\u0026lt;\u0026lt;c'avevo the cuffie>> I think it is good excuse from "

" Moltiplicami fish! Moltiplicami fish! "
" Zarate er fuck you broke. "

It is said that Noah was the bad idea to use as a hub Radu
" I sweep the bridge, I sweep, 'said the fact
s ark 'ran aground on a mountain
... ... demmerda
theirs.


And the Lord said to the Greek gods
"Think about it, did not Zeus who've voted in color de lazio"

What God then at the bottom Lazio was also given to the possibility of having a different fate.
The famous free will.
"Who would you like free? Biava or Jesus? ".
The rest is history.


Jesus took out two denarii and gave them to Lotito, saying: "Take care of them and what more you spend, I will repay you on my return"
After purchasing Floccari: "A ennamo Loti, and so if you are to them n'accorgono pija for ass "



And the Lord said," I will run away ... but davero t'avevo Cai Lazio had a brother '? "


Giuseppe Madonna looked intently into the eyes and said
"If it comes Lazio Famo fucking but this time eh!"

was then a prostitute.
and fell at the feet of Jesus
And washed my feet with her tears.
and wiped them with her hats.
He said: "Save me! Save me!"
Jesus was touched and said
"I in you, you save. But the team quer de fijo de na bitch you fijo de st'artranno sarva miss the nun Jesus Buy?"
Word of the Lord.


- nun I can, I must Prenn.
- none!
- just hand extension na ...
- nun is bullshit!
- nun I have to resist the Prenn in hand!
- watch our dicks I know, cojone!
- I owe I owe Prenn Prenn nun maybe not notice!
.....
....
FIIIIIIIIIIII Ricoré AND EXPULSION!
Adam was just a cojone Lazio ...


And Jesus said,
"Father why have you created the lazio?"
and the Lord answered
"I tried the tyrannosaurus, but just between Neanderthal and me clashed monkey



And Jesus said," Dad Eddaje Famme died in two thousand years that I've got the ball tip na "

And Moses asked the Lord
" Even 10 choreography this time in South bend, principles ?!!??!! "shaking tables

0 comments:

Post a Comment