Friday, January 28, 2011

Clip Art For 16 Birthday

BURINI (Many Aricchieri)





Ah, how to tell what a thing it is hard
this forest savage, rough and hard
which in thought renews the fear!


then I do not know, I removed my finger




Tant 'is bitter that death is little more, but to reveal
the good that ' there, I'll tell
of the other things that I 'saw.

who only want stocks?
eh?
the stocks you you?
c'avemo stocks pasta, stocks of Appeal!


I can not well repeat how 'i' entered,
tant 'was full of sleep at that point that
abandoned the true path.

them semo anal while ago if they were to sleep in a field short



But when I 'was at the foot of a hill, where the valley terminated

who had me pierced my heart with fear,

analysis:
fell to the valley and the Roma that have both found them and I started
cocks


looked up and saw its shoulders Vested already
'
planet's rays Which leadeth others right by every road.

analysis:
planet but callus is then comet and the meaning is this:
je I was behind and down de zac comet



Then was the fear a little quieted
in the lake of my heart
the night life that I 'passed so pity.
Analysis:
the heart is the internal, then the underwear:
v'allagamo intimately and fear passes



And as with those who distressful breath,
escaped from sea to shore,
turns to the water perilous and gazes;

Analysis
you twist and turn faces are always under cacatte


so my mind, still a fugitive,
turned back to behold the pass
that never let a living person
.

here speaks of the turnstiles of the north


when he is resting his body a little fatigued,
again over the desert slope,
ensure that 'the firm foot ever was 'the lowest.

and asked "I know five fingers or chest?"



And here, almost the ascent began, A panther
slight and spots, which
pel mackled was covered
loin was not open but salami thee



and I will face from before, even
'did impede so much my way,
ch'i' I to return often turned.

de
and bean hole was not very


Temp 'was the beginning of the morning, and
' the sun was mounting 'n with the same stars that were with
him when the Love Divine

horse was skin to skin



first moved those beautiful things, and so they hope

me occasion to show that the skin gaetta

holes was just half cojone


time of day and the sweet season
but not so that fear does not give me
the view which appeared to me a lion.

but sveje piate know that the same


He seemed as if against me he were
the tests' high, and with ravenous hunger,
so that it seemed the air was afraid of him.

Finist the co Terga verdigris



here we come ...


And a she-wolf, which seemed to be laden with all its desires
its thinness, and many people once made
live forlorn,

to win the derby that was accustomed


this gave me so much That issue
heaviness in fear of her glance,
I lost all hope of the height.

shunned lazià lassame track



And he is who willingly acquires, and June
's time to lose, that
' n all his thoughts weeping and despair,

Analysis
this speaks of the summer market



that made me the beast without peace,
Which, coming 'Encounters at gradually
ripigneva me where 'the sun is silent.

I can feel the fire burning red de



While I 'down to lower ground,
before my eyes there was offered for those who long
Silence seemed fio
co.

felt around a bit more open


When I saw him in the desert
"Have pity on me," I cried,
"whatever thou art, or shadow or real man! "

me and put it back in the dark recesses



(this speaks of Lazio fans of Inter, of course)
He answered: "No man, I was a man, and my parents were
Lombard,
Mantuans by country both.

cheer more, the usual cowardly


was born sub Julio, it was late, and lived in Rome under
'
the good Augustus, During the time of the false and liars.

mettemo and we'll always under the bust


I was a poet, and I sang that just Son of Anchises
came from Troy, then that
'Ilion the superb was burned.

I'm up and gone down there is almost boring.


But why do you return to wretchedness?
because
not ascend the delectable mountain which is the origin and cause of every joy? ".

or is attached to the top count er said.




0 comments:

Post a Comment