Monday, October 25, 2010

Helms 27 Sailboat Sale

thistle or cardoon: This is the dilemma!

are veteran during the first level of improvement in sensory analysis of honey .
than the introductory course, attended last January, some friends have lost their way, while others we have recovered from previous courses.
the three days began with a necessary review of the 18 flower honeys required. I was at home limited to a focus on honey taste constantly unifloral different every week, trying it at different times of the day, but not to practice in simulated tests.
the technique, however, seems to have worked. of the 18 honeys I had trouble only with the thistle.
after the review and for the following days there have been many trials: olfactory (where the 8 under, I missed the thistle honey), recognition (where the 12 planned I missed the thistle honey). already after the first day was clear to me that I had to concentrate and work on thistle honey.
I discovered that my black beast is the evidence of the trio, namely those in which, given three samples of honey, we must recognize what are the two honeys on the third different equal. In January I had gone very well, but now I have a 50% rate of correct answers.
very well, however, evidence of law and recognition of defects.
there was also time to prove records of compliance with scale unstructured descriptive points. all tools to help judge the honey. Interestingly, depending on the card, can also change the assessment taster.
I discovered much more severe with unstructured cards.
the weather was always sunny and playful, it was learned always fun. But in March, when there will be an examination, I think the atmosphere will be different.
in these few months I have to work on honey. Monday, the beginning of the course, I lost a lot of time staring at the poles of reference for that smell to taste and aroma. need to get ready in March.

0 comments:

Post a Comment