Thursday, June 3, 2010

What Happens When Deworming Puppies

the modification of the beehive the controversy continues

continues, albeit slowly, changing to fit the hive pollen trap steals "Metalor.
to facilitate the work, the other time, I removed the bottom from the rest hive, hours after he took the measures, a friend, tools more talented than me, has pierced the running board so as to derive the hole under which implement the collection tray. as a "model" for the hole, I used the measurements of the trap grid alloy, my guinea pig.
grid mounted flush with the footboard
made the holes, the idea was to simply staple the grid on what remains of the step, but the effect did not like. the source network, with that step ... not even the bees would have liked.
so I created a small step, even in millimeters of where you want the grid. now the work seems more serious and over.
parallel I proceeded to prepare the hollow bars, those tight little holes where the bees will have to squeeze back home, losing the harvest cost hours of work. but this will sell in an upcoming episode.
the hive amended
tornado Arno, as the grid I used two different networks, to beehive I used a mesh network of three mm welded, as that league, the other hive I used a network, always 3 mm mesh but not paid. mount that is welded definitely more comfortable, the other tends to "fray". but we'll see how they will behave in the field.
sull'arno at this point the job is done, then do nothing but assemble them to see how they look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment