Sunday, June 13, 2010

Knitting Patters For Braided Boatneck Sweater

reginacidio

childbirth from home to do my first reginacidio.
arrival in hives. I open the door
polystyrene cores.
I remove the diaphragm, it moves outside of the combs, pointing directly to the central one.
pull it out and look now at the center, slightly to my right, where eight days left before I had a real cell at opercolatura.
not find anything.
it seems strange. I mentally count the development cycle of the queen bee
from first to third day -> the fourth to eighth day
egg -> larva
from the ninth to the fifteenth day -> pupa opercolatura with the ninth
days 16 days -> flickering
then, or the cell was capped immediately after my visit of June 5 and the virgin and flicker just before the visit of 12, or there is something wrong. maybe it will be a queen ...
early to understand something I try to look for the tired old queen nothing, no trace of quell'esserino speckled green. and say that I had also brought a box to preserve it for future purposes.
at this point, the virgin shall be flicker effect and the workers must have curled up the queen. better that way, I was spared a murder.
expect the next few days to see how it goes flights fertilization, of course the incoming rain will not help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment