Saturday, May 29, 2010

Groin Hernia Pain Killers

Queen's

survey to check the status the queen.
brood irregular, very manly
May 1 orfanizzato I had my family, the queen was atrophied, dozens of queen cells built throughout April. to tell the truth, then that queen (my 2009) was not good, good winter out, put down a lot of kelp and had all its triangulations on where to lay ... resulting in varying and hatched boxes above ruined by male cells. I should have done the operation before, but wanted a bit hard to produce 'acacia. know before the rain would not give truce
made two ... accounts (16 days to flicker, nuptial flight, etc.) now we should be and so I went to check.
already on a visit to seven days before, I had good impressions. I had not seen the queen, but the signs were encouraging. carbody emptied from stocks to make room for the brood, pollen import, a general harmony of the family.
so I started as a poker player, to scrutinize the talaini one by one, slowly, looking for signs of active and fertile queen. I could start from the central brood if there had to be sure he was there, but for luck I proceeded as usual. via the diaphragm, and then frame after frame from one extreme to another.
Queen my 2010
to the central frame no sign, only stocks of supplies of nectar and pollen, then, finally, fired a lot of eggs per cell. good sign.
but the queen still did not show up, not born with the stamp of those ... maybe
finish the visit and stubborn I take the central frame to find it and there it is, playing on the main frame.
now we must wait and see the brood is actually female, with all the rain the last time you never know. to want to be pessimistic could also be that is not successful in his flights of fertilization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment