Thursday, May 27, 2010

Diagram Of Unlabled Body Parts

homemade pollen trap

and we start with the first post, graphics will follow ... then it's gone, I did, I won the apathy and I removed a hive alloy.
goal is to adapt it to receive a trap seize Metalor pollen, or something like that. I met Aldo
Metalor a day dedicated to pollen technique that was held at "Cider House" of Mereto tomb of March and the simplicity of his trap I was intrigued.
hive from the bottom league, unplug
but the simplicity of his trap requires a change arnica and so ... we're leaving. I took a hive
new, empty course, I had to part and to my great joy I found that just unscrew 5 screws and you're done, the bottom comes off the rest of the house.
now, on the step we must take a deep hole (of course you could also proceed with mounted hive, but that's easier) to be covered by the appropriate retina that, in this first experiment, I retrieved dismounting from a seize pollen trap league , which also aims to recover the perforated barrier.
the bottom with the grid "in position"
the trap with this solution is not going to upset the normal landing path of the bees that will land always on the running board and not in a higher position as the league trap.
also there should be two other advantages: it darkens the hive and last, but I think more importantly, the slopes remain the same fragrance family, with or without trap. this should prevent the foragers return with the harvest, to flutter soffermino for tens of minutes in front of "home" on dafarsi undecided.
now, because the hole will need to install the network, build the trap drawer and flanking collection ... I will keep you on future developments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment