Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nike Mens Acg Rn# 56323 Jacket

Living consciously

continues ...... Why live consciously vegetarian .... . all are now aware that to produce a kilo of meat for our farms are necessary so many pounds of grain and many liters of water!
I have not specified the amount as every source cites a number ranging from 6 to 15 kg of grain depending on the type of animal bred and so many variables involved ... Then
against waste, and in fact I found myself in front of a question: Given that I do not buy meat (and so do not feed this market), but I live in a world of carnivorous ... if I have the knowledge that what is in the fridge or flat, if not eaten, must be further processed into waste wasted, what my conscience asks me to do? What is the minor damage that I can make to the Earth system?
I am aware of for consumption yet again, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment