Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Happen To Chetna

Vegetarian Diet Vegetarian knowingly

At 10 days of the start of the adventure vegetarian are really satisfied!
Except for a small taste for "thrill-unconsciously, I have not eaten meat intentionally or contributing factors and salami.
I had previously mentioned to 'appointment with the Florentine for Sunday lunch, remember?
Well, we had to skip an appointment with friends to the little house fever, sigh! So we had to bid farewell also to the Florentine Tuscan-Emilian Apennines, what a pity!
I really regret why .... I have to tell the whole truth: I had considered that as the farewell to the meat in a big way!
Yes, because I like meat a lot, and my choice is not due to the suffering of animals, of course I'm sorry .... but do not give up something I like to eat animals, they are too weak greedy ...
continues .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment