Thursday, July 22, 2010

Live Streaming European Basketball

operations are going well

visit the bees, but for us it is enjoyable, stimulating, relaxing, for them is definitely an annoyance.
visits should never be done at random. whenever you go in hives, you should know exactly what we are there to do.
program yesterday:
see if the queen, flickering a fortnight ago, has been fertilized and began to testify
see if the queen in the family divided orphaned, and flicker and, as they are passed dall'orfanizazzione 21 days, take the opportunity to NOT deal with oxalic acid;
check the status of the family stirs deposition in the middle with the queen.
in apiary, as usual, watching the bees begin visiting from afar. known that only one family was shaving in front of the Arno. the week before, absent-mindedly, I left the tray and inserted then, with less air circulation, the internal temperature had risen and the bees had moved out. I was wrong, I will need to be more careful in future.
begin the visit at its true and I see that the fertilization is successful, I noticed some eggs and larvetta a day. well.
the other family the queen and flicker, but I could not treat because there was still a little 'brood does not flicker.
I have not seen the queen, but most worrying thing I have not seen the import of pollen. perhaps the "blow" the heat has made the family lazy. we hope not to have done damage with that little drawer in the bottom left on the Arno. in a few days I'll know!
Finally, in the other family, to be clear that derived from the division and remained with the queen and stocks, the brood was very nice, I took the opportunity to give space.
at this point I have three hives in nuclei / families where, using blocks of brood, has been done or are going to do, treatment with oxalic acid and a family where there has been done and we must proceed shortly. but how?
the thymol should be used simultaneously throughout the apiary, but I do not think it is appropriate to further harass those who has just recovered from a block. sure not to treat the family has remained delinquent. I could delay treatment to allow time to recover the other well or any other place I could bring the family to be treated ... meditate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment